if you have a discount coupon please click hereFields in red are required.
When making a reservation for a VIP meet & greet at Bangkok's airports BKK or DMK:
- Kindly note that if you also require a Limousine transfer with the fast track service at either Don Muang or Suvarnabhumi airport, it's easier to do so via the Bangkok limousine / minibus booking page.
- Children / Toddlers / Babies whom own a passport are charged as adults. Those that are registered in a parents passport will not be charged for the Fast Track service.
- If you arrival is less than 18 hours from now, please first contact us via Live Chat or by phone, before paying.
- When not using our limousine service, please be aware that it is against Suvarnabhumi airport's rules and regulations to be picked up in a car that does not hold green license plates, or a minibus that does not hold yellow plates. If your pickup vehicle is such a vehicle, kindly ask the driver to park in the main parking area, and meet you at the official meeting point at door number 3, so our airport representatives can take you there without getting into trouble with airport security and / or local police.
- After you fill out the form you will see an immediate confirmation with payment buttons and / or links where you can make a secure payment by credit card online, or you can opt to pay us by bank transfer. This is based on the assumption that we will be able to offer the requested service, which is the case in 99% of all bookings for our Fast Track service.
- We do reserve the right to cancel your booking and return the deposit at any time, although this will typically happen within 24 hours after you made your reservation through this Bangkok Fast Track website. If we need to cancel your booking any paid deposit will be returned to you the next working day. Reasons for cancellation can be: incorrect details or rates entered at booking, bookings less than 18 hours prior to arrival, (temporary) changes in security regulations at Suvarnabhumi Airport, etc.
- Payments can only be made in advance. Our Airport host(esse)s are not allowed to accept cash payments at the airport, by airport regulations and we need to pre-register at the Immigration Fast Track counters.
- Cancellations for the VIP Fast Track Service that reach us 24 or more hours in advance are eligible for a full refund. After this time, all payments related to the fast track service are strictly non-refundable.
- Failure to appear at the booked time will result in being charged the full amount of the booking. We therefore highly recommend double checking the entered arrival details, both at the time of entering those and once again on our final payment / booking confirmation. Quite often people enter departure time as arrival time, enter landing time based on their home / departure location clock, enter the arrival details at their layover / transit airports, or overlook the fact that booking systems are based on a 24 hours clock, not at an AM/PM clock.
- This service is not available for visitors that have overstayed their visa (exemption) in the past.
- This service is not available to passport holders of the following countries: Bangladesh (BD), Cameroon (CM), India (IN), Iran (Islamic Republic Of) (IR), Kenya (KE), Nigeria (NG), Pakistan (PK), Sri Lanka (LK), Syrian Arab Republic (SY). Attempts to conceal one's nationality on arrival at the airport will ensure an thorough investigation by immigration officers, often leading to refusal of entry.
- More questions before you want to make a reservation?
Get up-to-date information on Bangkok Airport arrivals & Bangkok Airport departures, find the best and / or most affordable hotel near Bangkok Airport or go back to the main page with our limousine transfer rates in Thailand.